Manchester City Council

Social services Your personal adviser

If you are leaving care we'll provide you with a personal adviser.

They should stay in regular contact with you, take over your care planning and complete your pathway plan reviews until you’re 21 (or older if you’re in education or training).

They are there to give you help and advice if you need it. There are also some benefits for care leavers that you can only apply for through your adviser.

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?