Manchester City Council

Social services Where to live

It's important to find a place that’s right for you, with any support you may want to make it work.

If you’ve been living with a foster carer you might want to carry on living with them. Lots of people and their foster carers do this. Find out about staying with your foster carer after you turn 18.

Or if you’d like to live with a family, or another adult you could use our supported lodgings scheme.

If you are getting your own home there is financial support you may be able to get to get you started. Such as:

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?