Manchester City Council

The Council & democracy Change your details on the electoral register

Tell us someone no longer lives at an address

We'll need to know:

  • your name
  • your address
  • your relationship to the person or people (including if you're the new occupier of an address)
  • their name(s)
  • the address where they should no longer be registered at (if different to your own) 

By law, we need to do additional checks to confirm the information you have given us before we can remove their details. This might include sending a letter to the person at the address you've asked us to remove them from.

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?