Manchester City Council

Council tax Apply for money off council tax for disabled people

What to do after you apply

You must carry on paying your current council tax bill until you hear from us with a decision.

If you’re not happy with the result of our decision you can appeal it. By reporting a problem with your council tax bill.

Make sure you reply to all our letters as we‘ll check every year that you’re still entitled to the reduction. We’ll cancel your reduction if you do not reply.

Tell us if there is a change in your circumstances. If you do not tell us you may have to pay a penalty.

You can still apply for other money off and exemptions and council tax support.

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?