Manchester City Council

Council tax Money off council tax for students and people who live with students

Student-only households

Halls of residence are automatically exempt. You don't need to do anything.

Full-time students who don't live in Halls don't usually need to pay council tax. If everyone in the household is a full-time student, you must claim an exemption.

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?