Manchester City Council

Roads & transport Concessionary travel passes

Disabled People and those with learning difficulties

Many disabled people or those with learning difficulties are entitled to a free travel pass or travel at reduced fares.  Eligibility and type of pass will depend on the impairment.

Concessionary passes are issued by Transport for Greater Manchester (TfGM).  Please note that Manchester City Council does not issue concessionary passes.

For details of eligibility and how to apply for a pass please contact Transport for Greater Manchester:

Transport for Greater Manchester
Travel Concessions
Customer Services
PO Box 429
M60 1HX

0161 244 1050 (line open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday)

Further information can be found on the Transport for Greater Manchester (TfGM) website

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?