Manchester City Council

Roads & transport Concessionary travel passes


Eligible people over 60 can apply for a National Concessionary Travel Pass.

Concessionary travel passes are issued by Transport for Greater Manchester (TfGM).  Please note that Manchester City Council does not issue concessionary passes.

For information on eligibility and how to apply for a concessionary travel pass please contact Transport for Greater Manchester;

Transport for Greater Manchester
Travel Concessions
Customer Services
PO Box 429
M60 1HX
0161 244 1050 (line open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday)

Online information is available on the Transport for Greater Manchester website

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?