Recording your overseas Covid-19 vaccination
If you live in England and have had one or more of your COVID-19 vaccinations overseas you can have your vaccination details added to your NHS Record.
To use this service you must be:
- Registered with a GP Practice in England (if you are not registered with a GP Practice, find out how to do this on the the NHS website or by calling - 0300 311 22 33)
- A resident (temporary or permanent) in England
- Over 5 years old
- Vaccinated overseas (also includes Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) with one of the vaccinations below:
- Oxford/ AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria)
- Pfizer/BioNTech (Comirnaty)
- Johnson & Johnson (Janssen)
- Moderna (Spikevax)
- Institute of India (Covishield)
- Beijing Institute of Biological Prodcucts (Sinopharm BIBP)
- Sinovac (CoronaVac)
- Bharat Biotech (Covaxin)
Booking an appointment
If you meet all of this criteria you are eligible to record your overseas vaccination.
You can book an appointment online using the overseas section on the National Booking System or by calling 119.
When you attend your appointment you must bring with you:
- Your passport, and
- proof of which COVID vaccinations you have had and when
Walk in clinics to register overseas vaccination
You can also attend a walk in clinic with no appointment, but wait times may vary.
Wednesday 21 September: Whitworth Hall Corridor, Oxford Rd, M13 9PL 10am – 3pm
Thursday 22 September: Whitworth Hall Corridor, Oxford Rd, M13 9PL 10am – 3pm