Essential maintenance

All customer accounts and most forms will be unavailable from 4pm on Saturday 2 December until Sunday 3 December.


Markets Trading on Neighbourhood Markets

Casual trading

If you want to sell things on Longsight Market or Gorton Pop-up Market occasionally or as a one off, you need to apply for a casual registration. This includes selling new products, second hand goods, or a combination of both. There are some things that you cannot sell on any of our markets. You must be at least 18 years old to trade on our markets.

Once you're registered, you will be able to request a space at the market.  You can turn up on the day you want to trade and providing we can accommodate you; you'll be given a space.  You can also pre-book spaces at Gorton Pop-up Market.

Charges vary depending on the location and type of space.

Before you start this application, you should make sure you have read and understood our service standards for all traders on our markets.

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?

Fields marked * cannot be left blank

Feedback submitted to us on this form is monitored but you won’t receive a reply. In an emergency, visit our emergency contact details page. Please don't include any personal or financial information, for example your National Insurance or credit card numbers.