- This meeting will be webcast - see www.manchester.gov.uk/webcasts
- Notice under the Meetings and Access to Information Regulations
- Download the Agenda (24.17 KB, PDF)
- Download the Minutes (105.24 KB, PDF)
- 4 - Electoral Registration - Evaluation of the election and the next canvass (458.93 KB, PDF)
- 5 - Future of the Children’s Rights and Advocacy Service (306.3 KB, PDF)
- 6 - Travel support access to education (220.66 KB, PDF)
- 7 - Draft Manchester Strategy (196.54 KB, PDF)
- 8 - Global Revenue Budget Monitoring (46.73 KB, PDF)
- 9 - Capital Programme Monitoring (83.29 KB, PDF)
- 10 - Land at Viola Street, Clayton (2.05 MB, PDF)
- 11 - New Cross: A Final Neighbourhood Development Framework (121.45 KB, PDF)
- 11 - New Cross: appendix - the Development Framework (10.16 MB, PDF)
- 12 - First Street Update (76.07 KB, PDF)
- 13 - Former BBC site – Delivery Strategy and Phasing Plan (61.46 KB, PDF)
- 14 - Cornbrook Hub (4.12 MB, PDF)
- 15 - City Centre Strategic Plan (46.1 KB, PDF)
- 15 - City Centre Strategic Plan Appendix (the draft plan) (3.38 MB, PDF)
- 16 - The Factory Manchester (65.6 KB, PDF)
- 17 - Greater Manchester Combined Authority 26 June 2015 (424.78 KB, PDF)
- 18 - Joint meetings of the Greater Manchester Combined Authority and the AGMA Executive Board 26 June 2015 (362.27 KB, PDF)
Agenda: Notice under the Meetings and Access to Information Regulations
In accordance with Part 2, Section 5 of the Local Authorities (Executive Arrangements) (Meetings and Access to Information) (England) Regulations 2012 notice is given of the intention to hold part of this meeting of the Executive in private, with the press and the public excluded.
This will be to allow for the Executive to consider items of business where the officers consider that the items contain 'exempt information' as provided for in the Local Government Access to Information Act and that the public interest in maintaining the exemption outweighs the public interest in disclosing the information.
The Regulations require this notice to be published to allow for the meeting to consider the confidential or exempt items of business. The full list of business will be published in the agenda about a week before the meeting is to take place.
If you wish to make representations about the intention to hold part of this meeting in private please email email@example.com and they will be considered.
This notice was published on 8 December 2014
Sir Howard Bernstein