Contact us about the Household Support Fund 2024/25

This form is only for people who are expecting to receive a Household Support payment from Manchester City Council. If you don't live in Manchester you need to contact your own council.

Using this form

You have about 20 minutes to fill in each page of this form.

When you go through the form, don't use your normal 'Back' button to return to an earlier question. Use the 'Previous' button at the bottom of the page you are on.

Questions marked * can't be left blank