Report flooding at a property

We are only able to investigate flooding at properties within Manchester City Council. Check if your property is in Manchester before completing the form.

as a result of heavy rainfall either surface water flooding or from rivers or other water courses.

  • Report a grid, drain or flooding problem

  • If you are a tenant, contact your landlord or Housing Association who is responsible for fixing the problem. Contact them first to inform them and agree when the work can be carried out, give them the opportunity to resolve the problem before contacting us. Read more about responsibility for home and property repairs.

If there is a risk to life please contact 999.

Using this form

When you go through the form, you have about 20 minutes to complete each page.

Don't use your normal 'Back' button to return to an earlier question, but use the 'Previous' button on the page you are on.

Questions marked * can't be left blank.