Manchester City Council

Homes & property Advice for people living in tower blocks

Following the tragic event at Grenfell in London, we are working with landlords and others to provide information and reassurance to people living in high-rise tower blocks – buildings over six storeys.

If you live in a high-rise tower block and are concerned about your building, you can get advice and information using these contact details.

Registered housing providers

If you live in a flat in a tower block managed by a registered housing provider, please contact them directly.

Privately owned tower blocks

If you own your own flat, or rent a flat, in a high-rise tower block owned by a private landlord you can contact the Fire Service for advice on 0800 555 815.

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?