We offer parking facilities for the large number of coach operating companies visiting the city centre, from all parts of the UK, Europe and farther afield.
Manchester provides on-street short stay coach bays for unloading/loading and medium stay bays for parking up to 4 hours. Longer-term/overnight parking facilities are available in the city centre and at sporting/tourist venues around the city - see list* below:
Short Stay Drop Off Bays - Max 20 minutes
- Chorlton Street - 2 bays
- Cross Street - 3 bays
- Liverpool Road - 2 bays
- Lower Mosley Street - 3 bays
- Oxford Street - 2 bays
- Princess Street - 1 bay
Medium Stay Coach Stands - Max stay 4 hours
- Byrom Street - 2 bays (6.00pm - 8.00am)
- Charles Street - 2 bays (4.00pm-8.00am)
- Cheetham Hill Road - 9 bays (6.30pm-8.00am)
- Great Bridgewater Street - 1 bay (4.00pm-8.00am)
- Great Ducie Street - 3 bays (7.00pm-4.00am)
- Miller Street - 9 bays (6.30pm-8.00am)
- Store Street - 6 bays (4.00pm - 8.00am)
- Water Street - 2 bays (4.00pm - 8.00am)
Longer Stay/Overnight - Pre-book
- Etihad Stadium Car Park - Tel: 0161 227 3151
- Owen Street Euro Car Parks - Tel: 0161 832 9777
- Imperial War Museum North - Tel: 0161 836 4000
Town Centre Car Parks
Both car parks are fully staffed 24 hours a day and are just a 5 minute drive or 10 minute walk to the Christmas Market.
And did you know that Town Centre Car Parks also have mid-week special offers available this Christmas?
During the Christmas period, they will be offering up to 30% off posted rates!
Also, for the first 100 coaches booked, Manchester Christmas Markets will be sweetening this deal by supplying free food and drink vouchers to drivers as well as £1 off discount vouchers for passengers.