Manchester City Council

Website unavailable

Between 6am and 6.45am on Tuesday 21 February, some services on the site may not be available due to essential maintenance. Sorry for any inconvenience.


Roads, parking & transport Report a faulty street light, or bollard or road sign

We are responsible for the maintenance and repair of street lights, lit signs and lit bollards across the areas we cover. Report a problem with a:

Was this information helpful?

Was this page helpful?