Manchester population health plan 2018 - 2027
The Manchester population health plan (agreed by the Manchester Health & Wellbeing Board) sets out our vision that, by 2027, we will all be living longer, healthier lives.
Our five priority areas:
- Improving outcomes in the first 1,000 days of a child’s life
- Strengthening the positive impact of work on health
- Supporting people, households, and communities to be socially connected and make changes that matter to them
- Creating an age-friendly city that promotes good health and wellbeing for people in mid and later life
- Taking action on preventable early deaths