You can go to any Manchester library to:
- use the internet for free
- use word processing for free
- print in black and white or colour (there’s a charge per print)
- library members: One hour free per day. £1.50 per hour after that
- non-members: £1.50 for one hour.
- over sixties and visually-impaired customers: two hours free per day.
- It’s a good idea to book in advance. You can book for up to two hours per day. Find a local library.
Some libraries have WiFi service so you can use your own laptop or tablet.
Use a laptop
If you’re a library member you can use one of our laptop computers or free.at: City library (city centre), Wythenshawe, North City (Harpurhey), and The Avenue (Blackley) libraries. See list of libraries for details.
You can use the free wi-fi so you’re not restricted to a fixed computer desk with limited space.