Manchester City Council

Some payments unavailable

You can still pay Council Tax and parking fines online. But some payment forms aren't working. We'll fix this as soon as possible.


People & communities City Centre - Current Licence Applications

Current Licensing Applications for City Centre ward

Any individual, body or business may make representations to the Council about applications for premises licences and club premises certificates. A representation must relate to one or more of the licensing objectives. The licensing objectives are:

  • The prevention of crime and disorder;
  • Public safety;
  • The prevention of public nuisance; and
  • The protection of children from harm.

You cannot make a representation anonymously. This is so the applicant is able to respond to a representation.

A representation may be either an objection to the application or it may be in support of the application.

Download guidance on how to make a representation.

There are currently nineteen applications open for consultation in City Centre ward.

Was this information helpful?

Was this page helpful?