Arndale Market trader list
Take a look at what's on offer at the Arndale Market.
Beauty & Grooming
- American Nail Care provides manicures, pedicures and nail extensions as well as the aftercare that goes with them. They also sell nail jewellery and accessories.
- Jenny’s Nails & Beauty specialise in manicures, pedicures and accessories for nails. They also provide a variety of beauty treatments and temporary body art.
- Julia Knows Beauty stock a variety of Afro Caribbean haircare products as well as toiletries, wigs, hair extensions and hair related electrical products.
- Kut Above Creations’ hair salon should help you get that look you’ve craved with their professional hair styling service.
- Lily Brow Bar provides a professional eyebrow weaving service and Henna designs.
Cafés and food to go
- Café Greco should fill that empty stomach with their large selection of hot and cold paninis. They also stock a variety of snacks and drink
- Café Issano sell ready made and fresh made to order paninis, baguettes, wraps and salads. They also have a wide variety of hot and cold drinks, smoothies, milkshakes, desserts and more! All their food is Halal.
- Hansford’s open early for Manchester's best breakfast! Selling lunchtime hot roast, deli sandwiches made fresh in front of you, they also have a fantastic selection of pies and pasties, freshly baked cakes and hot and cold drinks.
- M1lkshake will make you your very own custom milkshake with their wide choice of ingredients. Oreo milkshake anyone? Fun and fabulous retro sweet filled milkshakes to choose from!
- Onje provide African-Caribbean Meals at their best. Healthy foods, freshly prepared to be eaten in or taken away. See http://www.onje.co.uk/ for their full menu list
- Pancake House have delicious pancakes and fresh baguettes. There is a huge range of the fresh lunch options and a large selection of coffees too.
- Pancho’s Burritos sell tasty Mexican food to either eat in or take away and were recently listed in the Guardian’s ‘top ten places to eat in Manchester.
- Smoothielicious’ massive choice of freshly made smoothies and fruit boosters are healthy and, as their name suggests, delicious!
- Wings Dai Pai Dong sell a unique blend of Thai, Japanese and Chinese food to both eat in or on the go.
- Zorbas offer tasty hot and cold Greek food that can be eaten in or taken away.
Clothing, Footwear & Accessories
- Aisha Sports have an excellent range of non-branded men’s and women’s sportswear as well as coats, jackets and hats for the cold weather.
- Ajvani Shoes Ltd. stocks non-branded shoes and trainers for both adults and children. Fashion at the right price!
- Baby Leon specialise in men’s and boy’s clothes from casual jackets and t-shirts to formal wear and accessories. They also have accessories including belts, cufflinks, tie pins and braces.
- Crown Sports sell branded sportswear including jackets, t-shirts, footwear and accessories such as caps and gloves.
- Golden Touch has a range of gold, diamond, platinum and silver jewellery as well as gemstones, watches and previous metal objects. They also offer ear piercing and jewellery repair.
- Heelbox have over 20 years experience and is a one stop shop for men's, ladies and children's shoes. They have all the latest styles in stock.
- Hoysons jewellers sell gold, silver and handmade jewellery as well as precious metal items, watches and body jewellery. They also provide a jewellery repair service and perform evaluations. Bespoke designs are available and with over 30 years of knowledge, you can be sure to get service you can trust.
- Occasions have a fantastic collection of dresses. They also stock jeans and work wear for ladies.
- Rocky’s Shoes have a great choice of non-branded footwear for men, women and children.
- Sparklers M/C Ltd. Costume jewellery as well as a host of fashion accessories including ladies belts & hats, sarongs and watches.
- Trendy Girl sells the latest dresses, tops, jeans, skirts and fashion accessories.
- T-Shirts 2 Print let you design your own unique clothing items with their t-shirt printing service, they also now print on almost any surface!
- Electrical & Hardware
- A & A Gifts sell small household electrical appliances as well as mobile
phone accessories. They also stock spare parts and batteries for watches and provide a watch repair service.
- Imzi Communications are an independent and authorised stockist of pay-as-you-go, handset only and clearance mobiles phones. They also stock the largest range of mobile phone accessories and parts in the area, and offer an express repair service’ to any make and model of mobile phone.
- Mobile Phone Solution aspire to exclusive customised unique styles of
mobile accessories for all ages, bringing the latest affordable electronic
gadgets to their customers.
- Suntech Computers are experts in computer repairs and upgrades. They seek brand new desktop computers and laptops, replacements parts and essential software. They also stock a range of PC and
Food & drink
- Bhollywood Dhaba sell freshly made exotic curries, with chicken tikka
wraps and mango chutneys and salad.
- Boggart Brewery’s Micro Bar has an excellent collection of real ales as well as pre-packed snacks.
- Eat 2 Treat sell fresh flavoured sweetcorn and parkoras and samosas.
- Direct Fisheries stock a large selection of fresh fish and seafood as well as sauces and accompaniments.
- High Street Meats stock fine cuts of beef, pork, lamb, poultry and
other meats at great prices.
- Marketplace – Fresh lamb kofta kebabs, fish and chips. Fresh grilled
chicken with freshly made naan breads.
- Nutz UK have got a huge variety of nuts for sale, as well as baklava, Turkish delights,
fudges and a wide selection of other sweet treats.
- Queen Brie stock a large range of quality cheeses as well as a host of
accompaniments for your cheese platter such as chutneys, biscuits
and fine wines.
- Strawberry Garden’s massive choice of fresh fruit and vegetables has
proven incredibly popular with local shoppers.
- Sweet Sensations is a sweet shop in the classic sense. Selling
charming paper bags of old-school confections and new favourites out
of large glass jars.
- Whales Fishmongers stock a variety of seafood from across the world
and also take special orders.
- White Eagle is a delicatessen that specialises in Polish food
including sausages and traditionally seasoned bread. They also sell an
assortment of snacks and drinks.
- Asia Crafts sell a huge variety of South Asian and South East Asian ornaments, trinkets, incenses, oils and many other specialist items.
- Elite Cigarettes have the biggest range of flavours around, from Red Bull to hot chocolate.
- Fast Stitch haberdashery also offer a repair and adjustment service for your clothes.
- Prestige Cards and Gifts will help your party go with a bang with their selection of greeting cards, wrapping paper, party and table decorations and balloons.
- Shoe Doctor offer several services including shoe repair, watch repair and key cutting. They also sell number and letter plates.
- The Cook Shop will help you need to turn all the fresh produce you can buy at the market into a fantastic meal with their selection of pots, pans, cutlery and crockery. From beginner to professional chef, all the utensils you need.
- Tattitude – Professional tattooing and body piercing from one of Manchester’s biggest companies. Airbrush tattoos available.