Manchester City Council

Council services

Our most popular services

View as a List or a Cloud.

Dumped cars Road transport - abnormal loads Accessibility Tourist accommodation in Manchester Adaptations to your home Adoption Social care - adults and older people Alcohol advice School holidays - activities Ancoats and Clayton Apprenticeships Asbestos problems Social care - assessment Refugees and asylum seekers Baguley Proud award Rough Sleeping Fireworks Bookstart Manchester in Bloom Building regulations Tracing your family history in Manchester Business advice Directorate for Adults, Health and Wellbeing Business Plan Business properties and development land Buying a grave Support and help for carers Cemeteries and crematoria Charlestown Cheetham Worried about a child Childcare Chorlton xmas markets Clean City Commercial Waste Community alarms Community Guardians Complaints Contact Manchester City Council Coroner's Service Council Tax Council tax rate Crime and Disorder Team Crumpsall Debdale park Demolitions Disabled people - access to buildings Leaflets - distribution of free literature Domestic abuse Drugs and alcohol strategy Insulation - energy efficiency Equal opportunities and diversity Fallowfield Fostering School meals Graffiti Grants - Energy efficiency Grants - voluntary and community groups Manchester Room@City Library (Local Studies) Home care Housing Housing - council Local images Information Prescriptions Women's Awards Older people - leisure activities Levenshulme Manchester Library and Information Service Library membership Library opening hours Library Theatre Licensing Longsight lost dogs Manchester Adult Education Service (MAES) Port health Manchester International Festival Weddings Stalls - markets Mayor, mayoress and mayoral invitations Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards Mental health services People new to Manchester Music Library Northenden Obstructed roads and pavements Online Reference Library Parking in Manchester Residents parking permits Parking services Parking zones Pay a fixed penalty notice Payments - 24 hour services Pest Control Physical Disabilities Planning Pollution - air quality Pollution - contaminated land Water pollution Reporting problems with roads, pavements and cycleways Primary Care Trust Private landlords Public safety Public service agreement Travel - Public transport Rehousing and Homefinder Residential care - older people Residential parking and driveway access Respite care - adults Rights of way Signs and road markings Rubbish and Recycling Scaffolding and hoarding Secondary schools Shared Lives Service Skateparks Skips (registration and permits) Smokefree Twitter Special Educational Needs (SEN) Statutory Assessment Service Sports awards Sports facilities Statistics on Manchester Student loans supper connected Swimming Town Hall - directions Town Hall Complex Transformation Project Trading Standards Traffic calming Trains and Trams Translations and Interpretation Transport policy Travel support - school students Tree Preservation Orders Trees Valuing older people - grants Venue bookings Visiting Manchester Visually impaired people's library service Voting Welfare provision scheme - get essential items of furniture wi-fi Withington Young carers Young people - Organised activities Youth volunteering