If you are at risk of homelessness there are support and advice services that can help you to understand your options, these include:
- Shelter - a national charity with housing advice on a range of issues.
- Citizen's Advice - impartial advice and information about housing, benefits, debt, work and more
- Cheetham Hill Advice Centre - local support with with housing, benefits, debt problems and more
- Centrepoint - help and support for young people aged 16 - 25
- Manchester Move - social housing in Manchester
There are also a number of advice services that can help with the things that might be causing your homelessness, or making your problem worse.
You can get help if you are: