If you are already homeless there are support and advice services that can help you to understand your options, these include:
- Shelter - a national charity with housing advice on a range of issues.
- Street Support - practical support for rough sleepers, including information about meals, accommodation and local services
- Citizen's Advice - impartial advice and information about housing, benefits, debt, work and more
- Cheetham Hill Advice Centre - local support with with housing, benefits, debt problems and more
- Centrepoint - help and support for young people aged 16 - 25
There are some services that can help with the things that might be causing your homelessness, or making your problem worse. You can get help if you are
- leaving an abusive relationship,
- need help with mental health problems,
- you are a veteren of the armed forces, or
- you are a prison leaver.
If you are already homeless or threatened with homelessness, we might be able to help you.