Following the tragic event at Grenfell in London, we are working with landlords and others to provide information and reassurance to people living in high-rise tower blocks – buildings over six storeys.
If you live in a high-rise tower block and are concerned about your building, you can get advice and information using these contact details.
Registered housing providers
If you live in a flat in a tower block managed by a registered housing provider, please contact them directly.
- Adactus Housing properties: 0300 111 1133
- Great Places Housing Association: 0300 123 1966
- Mosscare Housing: 0161 226 4211
- Northwards Housing properties: 03000 123 123
- One Manchester (City South Manchester or Eastlands Homes): 0330 355 1000
- Southway Housing Trust properties: 0161 448 4200
- Wythenshawe Community Housing Group: 0800 633 5500 or 0300 111 0000
Privately owned tower blocks
If you own your own flat, or rent a flat, in a high-rise tower block owned by a private landlord you can contact the Fire Service for advice on 0800 555 815.