Homes and property Find help if you are at risk of losing your home

Help if you are at risk of losing your home

If you are at risk of becoming homeless, by acting quickly we may be able to help you avoid it.

(Different advice applies if you've already lost your home.)

We can help you with general housing advice and give you guidance if you privately rent your home.

There are other support and advice services that can help you to understand your options.

These include:

There are also a number of advice services that can help with the things that might be causing your homelessness, or making your problem worse.

You can get help if you are:

We can also help if you are already homeless.

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?

Fields marked * cannot be left blank

Feedback submitted to us on this form is monitored but you won’t receive a reply. In an emergency, visit our emergency contact details page. Please don't include any personal or financial information, for example your National Insurance or credit card numbers.