Key steps in the application process
Before you apply for funding please read the Community Events Funding criteria. In order to be eligible for community events funding you must be able to satisfy all of the criteria and terms and conditions.
- Step 1 Friday 31 January 2022: Deadline for Applications
- Step 2 End of February 2022: We will send you an email to advise if your application has been successful or not
- Step 3 Successful applicants sent:
- an offer email which may include special conditions attached to your grant
- an acceptance agreement
- Step 4 Signed acceptance agreement and constitution submitted to Manchester City Council within four weeks of receipt of offer email.
- Step 5 Event planning and delivery process. You will be assigned a lead from MCC Events
- Step 6 Post event evaluation form and audited accounts submitted within three months of your event