Manchester City Council

Environmental problems Abandoned vehicles

Report an abandoned vehicle

If you believe that a car, van or any other vehicle has been abandoned, call the Police on 101 or report it to us and we will remove it.

Once removed, a letter is sent to the last known owner of the vehicle. The owner will be charged for the statutory removal and storage fees. If the vehicle is not claimed within 21 days it will be scrapped.

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?