Model Conditions - Alcohol Deliveries
When copying the content on this page into your own document you'll need to insert certain details that are relevant for your licence. Where these are required the need for specific information is marked in brackets and leads with the word 'Insert' eg: [Insert: specific days and times]
- The premises licence holder shall provide the following information in writing to the licensing authority before any sale of alcohol is carried out (and notify change to this information to the licensing authority within 7 days):
- The trading name of any company that will operate under the licence
- All telephone numbers that will be used to accept orders
- The URL/website address that will be used to accept orders.
- Any promotional material and/or any website home page used as part of the business operating under this licence will clearly state the premises licence number. For the avoidance of doubt, this includes flyers, leaflets and business cards promoting the business.
- All deliveries of alcohol shall only be delivered to a premises address with a valid postcode and will only be delivered directly to that property.
- Sales of alcohol for consumption off the premises shall only be supplied with, and ancillary to, a takeaway meal.