Model Conditions - Large events, Boxing and wrestling, and Adult Entertainment
When copying the content on this page into your own document you'll need to insert certain details that are relevant for your licence. Where these are required the need for specific information is marked in brackets and leads with the word 'Insert' eg: [Insert: specific days and times]
- The Premises licence Holder must comply with the Event Management Plan submitted to and approved by the Licensing Authority and no changes will be made to the Event Management Plan without the prior written consent of the Licensing Authority.
Boxing and wrestling (including MMA and other combat sports)
- The Premises licence Holder must comply with the Event Management Plan submitted to and approved by the Licensing Authority and no changes will be made to the Event Management Plan without the prior written consent of the Licensing Authority. The Plan must set out (but is not limited to):
- how fighters will be matched
- the measures that will be in place to ensure the safety and welfare of competitors; including medical facilities and qualified staff provision
- fighter details
- layout of the venue
- competition rules
- referee details including qualifications.
- The premises may not show R18 films without the benefit of a sex cinema licence.
- No person under the age of 18 will be permitted to enter or remain on the premises when any “relevant entertainment” (as defined in Schedule 3 to the Local Government (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1982 is taking place.
- For reference:
- Relevant entertainment is ‘Any live performance or any live display of nudity, which is of such a nature that, ignoring financial gain, it must reasonably be assumed to be provided solely or principally for the purpose of sexually stimulating any member of the audience (whether by verbal or other means).
- Display of nudity means: in the case of a woman - exposure of her nipples, pubic area, genitals or anus; and - in the case of a man - exposure of his public area, genitals or anus.
- The audience can consist of one person.