About Manchester Volunteer Inspire Programme
Manchester Volunteer Inspire Programme (MCRVIP) can help you find volunteering opportunities to suit your skill sets and interests. Anyone can take part, you don't need any qualifications to begin volunteering. If you do have any qualifications or experience already, or if you have an up-to-date DBS, please let us know.
Some of the more specialised volunteering opportunities require some qualifications or experience and you can search for those that suit you best. Getting involved couldn't be simpler; you can create your very own volunteer profile and once registered you get access to a wide range of exciting volunteer opportunities.
Some recent volunteering opportunities include:
- Marshalling a run and supporting to deliver international football tournaments.
- Helping at a local park and improving greenspaces to create a community garden.
- Become a telephone befriender
- Support at foodbanks and delivering food to those in need
- Taking part in events at local libraries such as craft and ICT sessions
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact the MCRVIP team by email at MCRVIP@manchester.gov.uk.
Organisations looking for volunteers
Organisations in need of volunteers can also register as a provider with MCRVIP. Contact MCRVIP by email at MCRVIP@manchester.gov.uk