Help if you are at risk of losing your home
There are other support and advice services that can help you to understand your options.
- Shelter - a national charity with housing advice on a range of issues.
- Citizen's Advice - impartial advice and information about housing, benefits, debt, work and more
- Cheetham Hill Advice Centre - local support with with housing, benefits, debt problems and more
- Centrepoint - housing advice for young people aged 18 - 25
- GM Law centre - legal advice for tenants
- Manchester Move - social housing in Manchester
You can get help if you are leaving an abusive relationship.
We can also help if you are already homeless.