Schools, education and childcare Travel assistance for pupils with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND)

Free school travel passes

Pupils with an Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP) can get a free school travel pass to get to and from school on a bus, train or tram in Greater Manchester.

Pupils without an EHCP may also qualify.

See who qualifies and how to apply

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?

Fields marked * cannot be left blank

Feedback submitted to us on this form is monitored but you won’t receive a reply. In an emergency, visit our emergency contact details page. Please don't include any personal or financial information, for example your National Insurance or credit card numbers.