Pay & display at Heaton Park
Pay & Display charges apply every day from 10am until 5pm, with occasional exceptions for big events. Vehicles should only be left in designated car parks. For locations of our car parks, see details for SatNav or view our map of the park.
- first hour £1
- one to three hours £2
- over three hours £3
Blue Badge holders can park for free in any available space throughout the car parks, as long as the badge is correctly used.
How to pay for parking:
- cash or card at the machine in the car park and display the ticket in your windscreen, or
- pay online using our PayByPhone mobile phone app using the specific car park ID code, which is marked on the ticket machine (ticket not required for this option, but you need to download the app and register before you can use it), or
- buy an annual parking permit for your vehicle.
If you're in the park before 10am and want to stay after 10am, you can either:
- buy a ticket when you park (your paid time starts at 10am, so buying a two hour ticket at 8am allows you to park until 12noon); or
- use the PayByPhone app from anywhere in the park. With PayByPhone you can pay for, or top up, your parking ticket when required.
PayByPhone Location Numbers:
- 800894 Lake car park
- 800893 Golf car park
- 800891 Hall car park
- 800892 Garden Centre car park
- 800890 St Margaret’s car park
Civil Enforcement Officers will patrol the car parks: anyone that leaves their car without a valid ticket, allows their ticket to expire or parks outside of the marked bay will be issued with a fixed penalty notice.