Roads and transport Concessionary travel passes

Who can apply?

If you're eligible you can apply for a Concessionary Pass that will allow you to travel on reduced fares - or for free - across Greater Manchester and (in some cases) nationally.

Note: Concessionary passes are issued by Transport for Greater Manchester (TfGM), not Manchester City Council.

To apply you'll need to visit the Concessionary fares page of the TfGM website, where you'll find full details.

Eligibility is generally for:


Was this page helpful?

Fields marked * cannot be left blank

Feedback submitted to us on this form is monitored but you won’t receive a reply. In an emergency, visit our emergency contact details page. Please don't include any personal or financial information, for example your National Insurance or credit card numbers.