Help if you are at risk of losing your home
There are other support and advice services that can help you to understand your options.
- Shelter - a national charity with housing advice on a range of issues.
- Citizen's Advice - impartial advice and information about housing, benefits, debt, work and more
- Cheetham Hill Advice Centre - local support with with housing, benefits, debt problems and more
- Centrepoint - help and support for young people aged 18 - 25
- GM Law centre - legal advice for tenants
- Manchester Move - social housing in Manchester
There are also a number of advice services that can help with the things that might be causing your homelessness, or making your problem worse.
You can get help if you are:
- leaving an abusive relationship
- serving, or have served, in the armed forces
- going to be, or have been released from prison or youth detention
- leaving hospital
- living with a mental illness or impairment
- being asked to leave your property - Section 21
- 16 to 17 years old
- care leaver
We can also help if you are already homeless.