Report an abandoned vehicle

If you believe that a vehicle has been abandoned report it to us.

If there is an emergency, eg spilt petrol or live electrical wires call the Police on 101.

About this form:

When you go through the form, you have about 20 minutes to complete each page.

Don't use your normal 'Back' button to return to an earlier question, but use the 'Previous' button on the page you are on.

Questions marked * can't be left blank.