Report a public authority duty to refer

By law certain public organisations must tell us about people who are:

  • currently homeless
  • at risk of becoming homeless in the next 56 days.

Before you can tell us about someone in either of these situations:

  • they must give their consent for you to tell us about them, including their contact details, and
  • they must have chosen Manchester City Council as the housing authority they want to be referred to, and
  • you must tell them they may still need to complete a homelessness application.

Using this form:

When you go through the form, you have about 20 minutes to complete each page. Don't use your normal 'Back' button to return to an earlier question, but use the 'Previous' button on the page you are on. Questions marked * can't be left blank.