Complaints form

Use this form to make a complaint.

If you need help completing this form, for example if English is not your first language or you have a disability, contact us on 0161 234 3012.

Don’t use this form for: 

Bus lanes, parking fines, councillors, housing or private landlords, schools, complaints about taxis or website queries.

See which form to use instead

About this form

When you go through the form, you have about 20 minutes to complete each page. Don't use your normal 'Back' button to return to an earlier question, but use the 'Previous' button on the page you are on. Questions marked * can't be left blank.