Manchester City Council

Benefits & support Claim benefits

If you live in a Universal Credit area you may now need to claim help with your rent though Universal Credit. But you still claim help with Council Tax and free school meals from us. See more about  what to do if you live in a Universal Credit area.

If you are not in a Universal Credit area use our online form to claim all these benefits at the same time:

  • Housing Benefit
  • Council Tax Support
  • free school meals


If you already claim and something has changed tell us about it online and we'll amend your benefit or tell you what to do next.

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?