By law you have rights over how your data is collected, processed and stored. These are:
- the right to ask for access to the personal information we hold about you
- the right to ask that you personal information is given to you, or another service provider of your choice, in a commonly used format
- the right to ask us to stop using or to delete your information
- the right to ask us to limit what we use your personal information for
- the right to ask us to change personal information you think is wrong.