Manchester General (Harpurhey) Cemetery
Manchester General Cemetery, commonly referred to as Harpurhey Cemetery, is situated on Rochdale Road in North Manchester, next to Queen's Park.
The Cemetery originally opened in 1837 and at the time, was privately owned, Manchester City Council acquired the cemetery around the 1960's.
It is made up of both Non Conformist and Consecrated ground. Burial records are held at Blackley Cemetery Office and Manchester Central Library.
For any enquiries, please contact Blackley Cemetery and Crematorium during office hours on:
Telephone:0161 227 3201
Fax: 0161 276 7498