The Licensing Act 2003 governs the sale of alcohol, public entertainment and late night opening for food outlets in Manchester .
What can you do
- View the licensing register to find information about opening hours, conditions attached to a licence or to find out whether a premise is operating without a licence;
- Complain about noise from a licensed premises;
- Apply for a premise licence;
- Making representations about an application and
- Current licensing applications in consultation.
A revised Statement of Licensing Policy was approved by us in Jan 2013 to incorporate a Special Policy in respect of the Fallowfield/Wilmslow Road area - view the policy and a map of the area affected: