Gambling Act - operators and personal licences

  1. Summary

    The Gambling Commission is responsible for issuing both Operating and Personal licences under the 2005 Act.

    • Operator licences are issued to organisations and individuals who are providing facilities for gambling.
    • Personal licences are issued to certain categories of people who work in the gambling industry.

    For further information on operators and personal licences please visit the Gambling Commissions website

  2. Fees

    See fees for gambling premises

  3. Register

    The electronic premises licensing register is currently unavailable. A copy of the register is available for inspection on request, please email to make an appointment to view between 9am and 5pm at the Licensing Unit, Level 1, Town Hall Extension, Manchester, M2 5DB.

  4. Complaints

    Contact us in the first instance by email to

  5. Contact us

  6. Eugo Logo

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?

Fields marked * cannot be left blank

Feedback submitted to us on this form is monitored but you won’t receive a reply. In an emergency, visit our emergency contact details page. Please don't include any personal or financial information, for example your National Insurance or credit card numbers.