- You must comply with any legal obligations relevant to your business and provide any relevant documentary evidence to us when requested.
- To occupy space in our markets you must have the right to work in the UK and provide evidence of this to us:
- when completing our application process, and
- when any temporary permission expires, and
- whenever we request.
- Your application will not be valid if you do not provide evidence of your right to work in the UK. You will be in breach of the terms of your registration and occupancy agreement where you do not provide evidence of your right to work in the UK when requested.
- Anyone who works at our markets must have the right to work in the UK and be permitted to do the type of work being undertaken
- All sales, returns, repairs and refunds must comply with The Consumer Rights Act 2015.
- To comply with legislation, ensure that no stagnant water remains within the hot and cold-water systems increasing the risk of Legionnaires’ disease.
- Under the Employers’ Liability Act 1969, ELI (employer’s liability insurance) is a legal requirement if you employ anyone. ELI protects employees if they get injured or become ill as a result of working for your business.
- Before employing children, you must have a work permit and comply with the requirements of the Children and Young persons Act 1963.
Go back to the Manchester Markets Service Standard index page.