- Do not fit any signage to your allocated space without our permission. To apply for permission submit an online permission for works form. Where permission is granted for signage to be fitted to the perimeter of the allocated space, this will be restricted to displaying your space number and or your trading / business name only.
- Only the following signs and notices, which should be displayed in a prominent position, are permitted to be displayed within your trading space:
- all relevant permits, passes, certificates, statutory notices, and other legal documents
- your allocated space numbers
- your trading name and trading address
- for food traders, your current Food Rating Certificate
- the price and description of the goods and services available for sale
- your returns policy
- emergency evacuation plans, fire action notices, maps of fire assembly points and fire exit signs.
Go back to the Manchester Markets Service Standard index page.