You can contact us by phone, email or post, or visit us in person. But please only do this if you can’t find what you want online.
Doing things online is much cheaper, which means we can spend more on essential services.
- Go to the home page and pick the issue you're interested in, or use the search.
- Follow the links to do what you want online if you can.
- If you can’t find the information you want, or need more detail, complete the ‘Was this page helpful?’ link at the bottom of the page and we will review the content of that page.
Email or phone
- If you still need to speak to a member of staff, call the phone number found on any letters or emails you have from them.
- If you don't have any letters or emails, phone our main line.
Manchester City Council
The Customer Service Centre
Manchester Town Hall Extension
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm