Manchester City Council

Schools, education & childcare Apply for a secondary school cycle voucher

What you need to apply

Everyone needs to send a passport style photo that is:

  • head and shoulders only, facing forwards
  • not smiling
  • portrait, not landscape
  • taken against a plain background
  • in colour, and
  • shows just one person in the picture.

Everyone needs to give us a copy of their child's level 2 Bikeability certificate. 

If you are claiming because:

  • you get maximum Working Tax Credits we will need to see a copy of your Working Tax Credit award, or
  • your child gets free school meals , we will need to see a full copy of your free school meals letter that you received form us, or
  • the child is in temporary or homeless families accommodation we will need to see evidence of this.

If you have photos or scans of these on your computer or phone you can upload them as you fill in the form. Just make sure you have them ready before you start.

Don't worry if you can't upload them. Fill in the form and we'll let you know other ways to send them to us. You must send them within 14 days though. If not you will need to apply again.

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?