Advice for young people
Careers education, information, advice and guidance can help you to think about your future and consider how learning and training are options to help you make good decisions about your future career.
Careers and Skills Advice and Support
- If you are 15-18 years old and not in education, employment or training, get support to find the right career path with the Targeted Youth Support Service
- Find out about the different education and training options for 16-18 year olds
- Find out about apprenticeships
- If you are 18-21 years old, find out about the Youth Obligation Support Programme through your local Jobcentre
- If you are 11-30 years old, The Prince’s Trust can provide help and support to empower you towards a job, education or training
- Find out where jobs will be in the future
- Contact your school or college Careers Leader because they have a duty to help you make informed decisions about your future. Their details should be available on the school or college website.