Carers Manchester is a group of organisations, working together to improve services for Manchester’s unpaid carers.
It can be a real struggle for colleagues who are combining work with caring for a loved one who is older, disabled or seriously ill. We supports working carers, and are an active member of Carers UK’s business forum and Employers for Carers.
Our membership includes access to efcdigital.org which offers a range of resources that can help us support our staff who juggle work and care. To better understand how to support colleagues who are carers, create your own account with our membership code.
The membership code is EFCGMCA03
Employers for Carers Basic membership benefits
Your Employers for Carers membership benefits include:
- Access to your joint-branded EfC Digital (efcdigital.org) website.
- An initial consultation/diagnostic session - used to identify where we can best work with you to build upon your existing employee support or to look at a particular issue of relevance to you.
- A free ‘lunch and learn’ or similar session per year.
- Invitations to members networking events each focusing on a specific area of interest (approximately four per year) and opportunities to share your experiences by hosting and speaking at our events.
- Use of our logo on job adverts, company websites, intranets, email footers, etc.
- Support from EfC Digital for your workplace events, such as Employee Wellbeing Fairs, Diversity and Inclusion showcases and Health and Wellbeing Weeks.