Manchester City Council

Social services Paying for social care and support

Queries about your statement or problems paying?

If you are having trouble paying for your support, please contact us as soon as possible so that we can help.

Call us on 0161 234 5383. The lines are open from 9:00am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday.

If your query is about your Community Alarm service, call 0161 277 1839 / 1869.

If you want to speak to the Debt Recovery team, call 0161 455 1109 / 1168 / 1123 or 1110.

If your account runs into arrears and we don’t hear from you, we will take steps to recover the money from you. This might include court action, which will affect your credit rating. We won’t do this unless we have to, and our aim is to help you pay your contribution for support. Non-payment of contributions means that prices may have to go up, which is unfair on people who pay on time. 


Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?