Social services Tell us about someone being abused or neglected

Advice and information

Other organisations who can help

  • NSPCC - call 0808 800 5000 (free 24 hour service) if you have concerns or are worried about a child
  • Childline - call 0800 1111 (free 24 hour service) if you are under 19 and are experiencing feelings of stress, anxiety or if you are lonely or down and need someone to talk to 
  • Search our directory of services, Help and Support Manchester, for organisations who can help.

Information about the work we do, including work with other agencies

The Manchester Safeguarding Partnership  is a statutory body that has a role to co-ordinate and ensure effective safeguarding procedures with a number of organisations across the city of Manchester, including the council, the police and health services.

They also promote the welfare of adults, children, young people and their families


Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?

Fields marked * cannot be left blank

Feedback submitted to us on this form is monitored but you won’t receive a reply. In an emergency, visit our emergency contact details page. Please don't include any personal or financial information, for example your National Insurance or credit card numbers.