Manchester City Council

Homes & property Licences for privately rented accommodation

Some landlords and organisations who manage privately rented properties need a licence from us to rent out properties. 

There are different types of licensing for privately rented accommodation:

Licensing leads to decent housing standards and better management of properties for private tenants. It helps us improve neighbourhoods for the whole community.

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?